Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 17 May 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- You can use Alexa to discover funzone, if you have a phone with which of these operating systems?
Answer. a. Android.
- May 1st is observed as the foundation day of Maharashtra. It is also the foundation day for which of these states?
d. Madhya Pradesh.
Answer. a. Gujarat.
- Goals from Mason Mount and Timo Werner in the 2nd leg sealedd which team’s passage into their first UEFA Champions League final scored 2012?
a. Manchester City.
c. Manchester United.
- Which famous person born on May 7th was the first Asian to win Nobel Prize for Literature?
a. Bi Felyu.
b. Rabindranath Tagore.
c. Shin Kyung-sook
d. Haruki Murakami.
Answer. b. Rabindranath Tagore.
- Name this musical instrument.
Answer. c. Saxophone.
- These wrinkles near the eye are commonly called what?
a. Chicken’s Legs.
b. Devil’s Nails.
c. Crow’s Feet.
d. Pigeon Thorns.
Answer. c. Crow’s Feet.
take care someone, that’s only for you take care of me all that time, Every moment I spent with you keep those memories with me, which I have woven with you all the time take care of my own self, I cherish the one who is only with you you keep me those memories in…