How to make Ginger Chutney
Ginger chutney is also called Allam chutney in Telugu. Ginger chutney is for idly, dosa2, vada, pesarattu, and snacks. Ginger chutney usually which is eaten for breakfast. This Ginger chutney recipe will give you a very delicious and flavourful tasty like slightly sweet, tang, spicy and hot.
Tips to make ginger chutney:
Ginger is naturally pungent. It neutralizes the pungent taste onions are used.
Chana dal and urad dal are used to enhance the aroma and texture of ginger chutney.
Used as much jaggery and tamarind as you prefer for taste.
Preparation for ginger chutney:
- Take tamarind in 1/4 cup of water and keep aside.
- Take 1 tsp oil, Chana dal and urad dal fry it till golden color comes. Add 1 tsp peanuts for good taste.
- Add red chillies in it with dal fry till golden color comes.
- Add onions and ginger and fry it.
- Keep frying and stirring often till onions turn pinkish donot brown the ginger turn off the stove and cool it for some time.
- Add them to blender jar.
- Add salt and jaggery in it.
- Add tamarind in it and blend grinder till smooth texture to suit your taste if needed pour little water on it and blend it.Also adjust salt , jaggery and tamarind by adding more if needed.
Now serve ginger chutney with any breakfast or snacks.
take care someone, that’s only for you take care of me all that time, Every moment I spent with you keep those memories with me, which I have woven with you all the time take care of my own self, I cherish the one who is only with you you keep me those memories in…